twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 07, 2010

    The taste of rain is in the air.



    "Coz i'm always where I need to be ; And I always thought I'd end up with you ; Yes, with you." - The Kooks, Always Where I Need To Be.

    I just read someone's blog (Shan't say who), and all i can say is :

    THANK YOU GOD, FOR THE FRIENDS I HAVE.

    Seriously. If I had a friend like the person whose blog I just read, I think I might go crazy. Exhausted by all that drama, and drained from having to dole out advice day after day because that person was too dense to take it the first time.

    Thinking of getting tumblr. It's more artsy XD Che-wah, like I'm so artsy myself.

    I'd like to think so, anyway. ;p

    I really need to start taking photographs again. i haven't photographed anything much in a while. I miss being behind the camera.

    RAWR!~

    No comments: