twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 26, 2010

    Shoobedoop.



    "Are we growing up, or just going down? It's just a matter of time before we're all found out ; There's a sunset in my brain ; And I need to take a pill to make this all feel okay." - Fallout Boy, Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year.

    Maan, I missed that song :D

    Sitting in Creative Thinking class now, and feeling extremely ridiculously bored. Not that Mr Chung is not cool (Okay, he's not), but he's not exactly "creative", in that sense. I had higher hopes for this class. I guess you can say it's not what I expected. I certainly wasn't expecting to sit in class 2 hours a day and look at a bunch of slides on a really ancient projector.

    XD I hope the IACT office people don't read this. HAHAHAHA~

    Anyway. I should probably pay attention now, like KayJen, who's next to me and is actually taking notes. Walao. ;p

    No comments: