twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 28, 2010

    URGH.

    "He's got looks that books take pages to tell." - Mika, Blame It On The Girls.

    I'm too lazy to write proper posts nowadays. Not that I have that much to write. ;p

    Here's a list of fashion pet peeves. I'll try finding photos.

    1. Boyfriend pants. I HATE THESE. Why on earth would you wear your boyfriend's baggy jeans when they're 5 times baggier on you?? I hate the look. ARGH. Worse than harem pants really.



    Horrible.

    2. Socks and high heels. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. It's not so bad if said person has long lean legs and is wearing smooth up-to-the-knee socks. But if you have thicker legs (like moi), for the love of God, DON'T WEAR SOCKS AND HEELS. They'll get bunched up around your ankles and make you look worse. EW.




    3. Short shorts that are so short, I can see your butt cheeks hanging out. This is bad. Real bad. I saw this in OU once and it scared me to death. Fat girls, skinny girls, no matter what your size is, this is a BIG disaster. No one wants to see your ass cheeks making an appearance from under your teeny shorts, thanks very much.



    I shudder.

    4. This is a biggie for guys : Jeans with stuff printed all over them in COLOR. OHMYGAWWWWD. It was awful. I once saw an old guy (probably late 30's?) walking around wearing a cobalt blue V-neck t shirt that went down the middle of his chest, exposing ugly chest hair. If that wasn;t bad enough already, he turned around and the back pockets of his jeans were HUGE, with thick, colorful stripes running across them. OMG. I almost died. My mom was laughing so hard at my horror.



    This one isn't so bad. But still bad.

    5. Older women who wear graphic tees. I saw this woman who was probably 40+, and she was wearing a t shirt that said "Smoke The Weed". o.O Worse are old mothers who're fat in the middle and insist on wearing baby tees with words on them covered in rhinestones, sequins and glitter. Oh. My. -dies-

    Couldn't find a picture. Just go to One Utama.

    That's all for now I guess ;p

    No comments: