twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 20, 2009

    Talentime!



    "On the way down ; I saw you and you saved me from myself ; And I won't forget the way you loved me ; On the way down ; I almost fell right through ; But I held on to you." - Ryan Cabrera, On The Way Down.

    So yesterday I went for Got Talent Or Not? at The Library, and it was fun!!! I thought that OUATTWASNB was performing, but I got it wrong, it was actually EG. Don't ask me what EG stands for.. I don't know either. XD They did a remake of Little Drummer Boy. It was pretty good, but I think they could've done better.. Maybe it's just me being bias coz I like OUATTWASNB better :x

    An Honest Mistake did awesomely! They were missing the violinist, but they still sounded great, I loved it. ;p But I still voted for EG, coz I figured that Denise and her posse (which are MANY) would vote for AHM, and plus, one of the judges sayang sayang them, so I figured they'd get in. XD

    Anyway, I think I'm going Christmas shopping today and then I've got SOTY practice. Ciao!

    No comments: