twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    All I seem to do is keep waiting in line for you..

    "Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back and break it, break it off ; Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror." - Paramore, Playing God.

    I've come to realise a few things. Like :

    1. I watch way too much MTV. XD
    2. I'm not as cool as I think I am. ):
    3. I'm starting to forget stuff alot faster than usual. Like, how I just forgot what it was I wanted to write for number 3.
    4. I'm allergic to pineapples.
    5. ALOT of bands add me on Myspace, and are nice enough to actually say hi.
    6. I watch more cartoons than the average 17-year-old. By cartoons, I mean like Phineas and Ferb, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, etc..

    Okay. Good night.

    No comments: