twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 18, 2009

    We like the same things and I like your style~



    "I'm just sitting on the shelf ; I would like you for my own." - She & Him, Why Do You Let Me Stay Here.

    Check out the video for this song. (: It's really cute, Zooey Deschanel is in it, and she's the singer.

    Anyway. Today has been rather unfortunate. Mom was going back to bed this morning after a pee break and her mattress is on the floor, so usually she falls on her knees on the mattress then she flops onto the bed. But today, she missed the bed and hit the floor and her upper back was jarred pretty badly. Soo she's in quite alot of pain, though it's much better now.
    Thenn I was looking for my book bag that I brought to Penang so I could study my Sejarah, but I couldn't find it, so I checked in my dad's truck and lo and behold, there it was under the tarp completely soaked. I had to throw away my sketchbook and my Bible. ); Everything else is drying outside. Mdm Lai is going to kill me, her book is the one that is most drenched.

    Plus, I have a dilemma.
    Prom is on the 17th of December.
    Camp is from the 16th to the 19th of December.
    I could do what Charlene did last year, which was come to camp, go back on the day of her prom and then come back the next day, BUT that was when camp was in Bukit Tinggi, which isn't that far away.
    Camp is in Perak this year, some FELDA place.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH.
    I don't know what to do. I really want to go for prom. But at the same time I kinda wanna go for camp too. Mom said, "Pray lo." PFFT. Even I can tell you what God's gonna say.

    GO TO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP.
    But it's PROOOOM.
    GO TO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP.
    PROM!
    CAMP!
    PROM!
    CAMP!

    Yeah. I'm going nuts.

    No comments: