twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 06, 2009

    And I'll admire your expensive taste.

    Princess has offically become Tick-opolis.
    Almost everyday, we have to sit her down comb through ever square inch of her fur to pull out dozens of ticks at a time. Then we have to wrestle her down so we can go through her paws as well. The biggest ones are usually in her paws. It's so gross. They're huge, squishy, grey and full of blood and if you accidentally squeeze it too hard, it'll burst.

    YUCK!

    Anyone know a good way to get rid of them for good? D: It's pretty damn disgusting, and I have this paranoid fear of accidentally not killing one and it crawls onto my body and bites me and.. EURGH.

    Anyway, Panic! at the Disco's New Perspective video made it on the V Plug, and it had all the clips from Jennifer's Body in it and I am now more determined than ever to watch it. OH and I think The Time Traveller's Wife is out!
    WHO WANTS TO HAVE A CRY FEST WITH MEH?!
    ;P

    No comments: