twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 05, 2009

    Mercy!

    The sun! It's blinding brilliance is a little bit.. Too brilliant.
    I can feel my skin just.. Turning to MUSH, it's so hot. I can sit or lie down and just sweat without having to move.

    Anyway, I've screwed up my Math test today. D: I couldn't sleep last night because of the heat, and I was so damn cranky this morning. I was okay at the beginning of my BM paper, but I was getting to the Novel part, and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, so I hantam'd whatever I knew and SLEPT.

    It wasn't enough, evidently!!

    I made like, THREE stupid small errors, I forgot how to do trigonometry (Though I may still get half a mark if I'm lucky) and I feel so bloody stupid!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

    -crankcrank-

    It's so hot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. I really hate this heat, I should move to Antartica or something. My eczema is acting up, which is something I DON'T need, and heat makes me cranky. Very very very cranky.
    Like an old woman. D:

    I'll stop complaining now. XD

    No comments: