twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    La Di Da.


    EXAMS ARE ALMOST OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIR! 8D
    I haven't been on in a while, been too busy studying / sleeping. LOL. I swear, exams are the best times to sleep, especially if its some easy paper, and you finish it in fifteen minute to half an hour, and you still have at least half an hour to sleep. Aaaaaah.. Bliss.

    Anyway, I don't have much to say, seeing as to how boring my life is. XD It's hot now, and I'm craving sleep, banana bombs and ice cream.
    83

    Anyone know any ways to make hair grow faster? ;p Trying to grow mine out, but its taking an awful long time. ARGH, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF FREAKING SCHOOL.
    Really, I can't. I'm just WAITING, I honestly can't wait to finish SPM, and just get on with college. 8D Call me crazy. A whole load of people have said (squeaky voice), "You better enjoy the rest of your time at school!"
    Well, it's like I don't appreciate my school days, and my friends, but I don't know, don't you guys think that 10 and a half years slaving away at school is enough?!
    Yeesh.
    Pity I can't drop out now. I would, but then I wouldn't be able to go to college. LOL. Redundant much.

    I'M THINKING OF GETTING A PART TIME JOB AFTER SPM. What should I try :

    Clothing store (I'd love to do this XD)
    Food store (McD's, Starbucks, etc.)
    Some photographer's kuli (LOL, see if I can find any photographers who want me XD)
    Restaurants (Like Mayu! Tony Roma's, Italianese)
    Others. You give me ideas. XD

    No comments: