twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Gosh. I can't remember my title. o.o

    "I do love ; She does heartbreak ; I did love till she broke my heart." - Scouting For Girls, Heartbeat.

    My memory loss is excruciating. I need to start writing whatever I want to blog down.
    My computer's all wonky, the fonts have gone all weird, and everything that's not in bold has become Italic.
    WHATS HAPPENING. D:

    Anyhoo, Sports Day is this Saturday. GOSH. I'm actually not scared like Alya and Krystal. I'm quite.. calm. All I REALLY want to do is have some fun. YAY!
    But it's difficult to have fun when you have a captain and a co-captain yelling at you, "AGAIN!" all day. =.=
    I'm not afraid to write this, coz I've told them they irritate me. So yeah.

    Oh.
    Apparently the teachers read our blogs.
    HELLO TEACHERS!

    Lol. Don't worry, I don't bother writing anything bad about teachers here. Heck, I don't bother writing about teachers at all. Why write here when I can vent to my Mom, or my pillow? Hahaha! Much less trouble.

    Gawd, I'm tired. Tomorrow is FULL raptai, AUGH! All stunts must be perfected. Absolutely PERFECT. XDD But we are getting better, I must admit. At least Kat can go up without having to repeat the stunt three times. ;p

    OK GOSH I'M GOING TO BED NOWWWWW.

    No comments: