twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 05, 2009

    squee~

    "Wrap your arms around me until your knuckles turn white." - All American Rejects, Breakin'

    I've never really tried analysing a photo before. So I'm going to attempt. XD
    This is by KA-SI on Deviantart, it's called Stay. Original link is http://ka-si.deviantart.com/art/Stay-103741259

    Okay.
    Her dress and the balloon seem to symbolise a childishness that isn't forgotten. She wears them like a little girl would wear as many colourful ribbons in her hair as possible. She's by the sea and the wind and salt is blowing in her hair, blowing hard so that the balloon is bent at a 180 degree angle. She seems to be enjoying the wind, facing it as it comes towards her. She can smell the salt and the sea. It makes her happy. Her kiddy dress is slipping down her womanly body, so she pulls it to keep it up, to keep up a memory, perhaps.

    HAHA.
    Okay. That was my rather pathetic attempt at "analysing" a photograph. It's one of my favourite fashion photographs. (:

    Anyway. First day back at school. I wrote 4A2 everywhere at first. XD
    I sit with Mishi!! ^^ Which is good, coz she doesn't get too mad at me. :X Lol. MISH, I need your help lah. Don't swear around me!! XD All of ya'll, actually. I'm trying to kick the habit, need your helps. :P
    Aqila sits all the way on the other side of the class with Farah. ;.; Keilly sits in the same row, but right at the back.
    I get a window seat. :3

    I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO GO TO FREAKING SINTA FOR MORAL. AAAAAAAAAAAUGH.
    Utter Hell.

    Anyway. I should probably try and get to sleep before my mother tries to force me under the blanket. Soo, goodnight, my little chickadees! Haha.

    No comments: