twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    New Tactics..

    .. That I'm not going to tell you about. ;p

    "Romeo, save me."  Taylor Swift, Love Story.

    Anyway. Spent the day feeling not as fretty as I did last night. Except when I was talking to Mal. I think I was going at a hundred and ten miles an hour, poor girl had to listen to me.
    Thanks Mal! <3
    Tomorrow I have Photography Club meeting.
    OHMIGOSHHH.
    Haha.
    I don't know what I'm going to say.
    AUGH.
    Nerves, nerves, spazz, spazz.
    Spazzy like my Internet.
    I don't know what's happening to me.
    Maybe it's hormones.

    Hooooo.
    It suddenly seems that there are a whole lot of people joining the Photography Club. Which kind of scares the living daylights out of me. I'm not sure what to do.
    I don't even know what I'm supposed to talk about tomorrow.
    AAGH.
    Saw Kaneges today!! ^^ She straightened her hair. She looks pretty good. (:
    We ransacked her bag. >3
    -sings- Whoooaaawhoathethunder~ 
    Oh gosh, I am going mad.
    No wait. It's just Fallout Boy. :3

    Okay. I suppose I'll leave now and not babble anymore. Like Mayu says. I babble for a living. XD
    I do! Right? Hahah.
    AND I'm clumsy. Gosh.
    I'm afraid of the canteen floor. Because it's so darn'd slippery. So like.. My clumsiness + slippery floors = doom.
    It hasn't happened yet.
    But I predict it will. Sometime.

    No comments: