twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 24, 2007

    paint all over my fingers.

    this year's christmas presents for YOU GUYS are a labour of love.

    SO YAH BETTER LIKE EM.

    :P

    love, i tell you, love. lol.

    last night, dakota made me tres happy. i'm sure when sammy reads this, she'll be swoooooooooooning and keeling over in happiness. lol.

    dakota : how come u n sammie r still single? ur both rlly rlly pretty, guys shld be all over u.

    me : i'm SO GLAD you think that way!!! well, here, we're not really considered "really really pretty", i guess. here, guys are pretty superficial. *

    dakota : oh thts sad. well u n sammie are stunning and *ahem* sammie's the prettiest girl i've ever met. ur both way outta my league and any other guy's for tht matter. don't let anyone or even yourself tell you different.

    me : OH MY GAWD DAKOTA I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU.

    so yeah. he made me vair vair happy. :D

    and he's my starfish and i'm his panda.

    pandas and starfish. what a combination.

    * the guys I know are not superficial. its all them others. i love you, philip, isaac, ben, and whichever other guys who read this blog! :P

    4 comments:

    Philip Tan said...

    tsk tsk.

    Anonymous said...

    what're you tsk-ing at?!

    sammy`. said...

    tres weird combination!. how come i don't have a weird name too..

    Anonymous said...

    because you weren't in our convo! wakak. XD